Friday, April 2, 2010

....and I miss you - An 'after break up' story

what was the reason
I don't really know
but it led the both of us
to quietly go
I feel one of us 
should have said no
I'm afraid that now
I'm missing you
also my black eyes
are slowly turning to blue
don't know whether
the same is happening to you
I remember the moments
spent with you
those were utterly gorgeous
and unbelievably true
we had talked on the phone
throughout the night 
gazed at the sky in the morning light
now with every ring of the phone
my heart says its your call
which gives me hope 
that in love we should once again fall
want you back into my life
cuz I now have known that
I can't live without you
Oh my life!

4 comments:

  1. kya baat hai chabu kudos bhari hai ekdum form mein

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Satya!! Koshish kar raha hoon form mein rehne ki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really unleashing a different angle all together right? Great going man! Looking forward for a cheery Poem though, you're the ever smiling person afterall

    ReplyDelete