Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Poem- Confessions of a vivacious whore. (My masterpiece uptill now).

I sleep the lonely nights
with a well known stranger by my side
daylight breaks,the morning awakes
and I'm myself,a girl who is like any other
waiting for my man
to complete my life
to give me joy and happiness
and also memorable nights
he'll take me to a whole new world
where there will be numerous colors
except- red
then there will be me,him and our
sweet little children
this is no utopia for me but my
life's desire
for I'm waiting for my man
to complete my life and be
by my side

2 comments:

  1. look ajinkya ashleelta is not your field dont get confused between love and lust.
    i mean common you are doing well with love dont turn to this crap ok .

    i dont understand poems that much so maybe you can just neglect my comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boss,ye poem ashleel nahi hai.Ye us bandi ke emotions hain.Uska current life scenario maine suruaat mein bataya hai aur woh aage apne life se kya expect karti hai woh bataya hain.

    ReplyDelete